[asada@ams.eng.osaka-u.ac.jp: RoboCup-2002 - NEWS Article IV]

From: takahashi_tomoichi (ttaka@isc.chubu.ac.jp)
Date: Sun 07 Apr 2002 - 02:58:13 GMT

Dear everyone,

        I forward RoboCup-2002 - NEWSLETTER IV.

        Tomoichi Takahashi
.Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 18:59:26 +0900 (JST)
.From: asada <asada@ams.eng.osaka-u.ac.jp>
.Subject: RoboCup-2002 - NEWS Article IV

Dear RoboCuppers,

The time is approaching and the important issues are increasing day by
day. The following is the fourth (?) NEWS ARTICLE of RoboCup 2002.

League chairs: currently, we are updating the public mailing list,
therefore please circulate the following to the new comers. After the
official registration, we will make the new public mailing
list. Thanks so much in advance.

-- Minoru Asada
   General Chair of RoboCup 2002

   RoboCup-2002 - NEWSLETTER IV - April 6, 2002 - Minoru Asada

     RoboCup-2002 Fukuoka / Busan June 19th - June 25th, 2002
                     http://www.robocup2002.org/

1. The official (final) registration has been already started and will
be closed on April 15th. Please visit the site

http://www.robocup2002.org/participants/registration.html

and make your team registration. Since the previous one is the
temporary, please do it again according to the instructions on the
web.

2. The number of team members without the team leader is limited to
20. If you have more, please make the symposium registration for such
members.

3. Team registration includes:

   a) access to the competition site,
   b) participation to the symposium,
   c) the symposium proceedings (one CD-ROM and a number of hard
   copies: the number depends on the number of team members), and
   d) social events (reception, banquet, and farewell party).

4. The same status is applied to the symposium registrants except the
proceedings. The symposium registrant will have either CD-ROM or one
hard copy of the proceedings.

5. Travel support applicants:

Now, we are sending the information of the travel support. Next week,
you will have it through the mail. If you applied but not received any
reply, please let me know. In order to obtain the travel support for
the team, you need to submit the original receipts of which total
should be equal to or more than the amount of the travel support.