Re: [rescue:3228] Re: robo rescue/fire simulator

From: Satoshi Tadokoro (tadokoro@cs.kobe-u.ac.jp)
Date: Wed 22 Nov 2000 - 11:57:50 GMT

Dear Takahashi-sensei, Ranjit, Ito-san and everyone

Matsui-san who developed the fire simulator said
this was a problem of Japanese version of VB6.
If setup.exe is made using English VB6, all the
problem will be solved. However, Matsui-san has
only Japanese version.

If it is only the problem of installation, appropriate
installation guide will solve the problem.
Ito-san, could you make a brief installation guide
by which everyone can install this program without
difficulty?

Of course, Linux version should not have such problem.

Satoshi