Re: [robocup-rescue-s] new kernel

From: Hossein Azizpour <azizpour@gmail.com>
Date: Mon 01 May 2006 - 10:03:51 GMT

Dear Utku and all,
In addition to what Mr.Saboorian said, you should remove the zero that in
previous versions ought to be inserted as termination mark at the end of
ID's list.
There are some other points that should be mentioned,

- In page number 4 of the documents released with 0.49.4 ver there is an
example for string encoding, that the first value should be changed to 0x0C
instead of 0x0D

- the property type of building appexes -which is a list of integers- is not
specified in the documentation that is 37.

- I think there is no need to insert zero bits in last bits of messages. -i
am not certain-

 Kindly Regards,

--
Hossein Azizpour,