Question on re-running the simulation

From: Bilge Talaysum (talaysum@boun.edu.tr)
Date: Mon 03 Jun 2002 - 19:06:15 GMT

Hello all,

I have a question on re-running the simulators if there is an error.
During the connection to the kernel, if the acknowledgement
message from an agent or a simulator does not arrive the kernel, the
kernel displays "free agents = 0, 0, 0 .... noAck=1. " repeatedly.
In such a case, since the acknowledgement message is lost, the
simulation does not start. What is the procedure in such a case?
Since the simulation does not start will we have
several chances to restart the simulators until the simulation begins?

Thanks to all,
Bilge Talaysum