Re: [robocup-rescue-s] maps of Robocup 2007

From: Saeed Ansari <ansari_r_s_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 05:03:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
  If you run the Kernel with specified map, firesimulator will create .ray file. You can see the process time in firesimulator monitor output during file creation.

  Regards,
  Saeed

ÌÕìÚÀ¥ <lovecloudyzju_at_gmail.com> wrote:
    Hi Rescuers:
      I have ran the maps of Robocup 2007 and I found that some of the maps , especially some random maps , lost a " .rays " file which used by fire simulator. I wonder where could I download these files , thanks very much!