Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Please one question

From: Omid Mehdizadeh <omid.mt_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 10:59:52 +0330

Dear Carla,

It's depended to your code. As I remember about YAB, there is no special
variable to save rescued victims. But you can define an integer variable in
your world model class and increase it everywhere you call unload method.
Then you can print this variable in main loop by a time condition like if(
worldmodel.time=300) simply.
In this way you print saved victim on every agent not totally in your team.

Regards
Omid