[robocup-rescue-s] burning buildings

From: wing the Student <wing.student_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 13:17:57 +1030

hi,

1)I want to know about burning buildings in detail.

How does a building change from one fieryness state into another? ie from
FIERYNESS_HEATING = 1 to FIERYNESS_BURNING = 2? and at what *rate* (time
step)?

are buildings given an intial 'health point', when ignited, a 'damage'
rate/value is deducted and transit to fieryness states? does different
fieryness states have different rates?

2)I want to know how extinguishing affect burning buildings.

How does a extinguish command put out a fire? what rate?

is there a direct relationship between HEATING = 1, BURNING = 2, INFERNO = 3
to WATER_DAMAGE = 4, SLIGHTLY_BURNT = 5, MODERATELY_BURNT = 6 ??

Can a extinguished building (fieryness 4,5,6) burn again?
Is it possible to deliberately water a building to avoid other fires
spreading to this building?

Thanks