[robocup-rescue-s] Problem with Civilians when porting to Windows

From: Kate Macarthur <ksm204_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 11:53:30 +0100

Hi, I'm currently trying to port the robocup rescue platform to Windows
with Cygwin and everything now works with the exception of the Collapse
and Blockade simulators occasionally, and the Civilian one.

The error I am getting is "Unexpected EOF" in the simulator window (an
error produced in the receiveData method of tcp.cc), which then closes
and produces a "Resource temporarily unavailable" error in the kernel
window because it can no longer find the simulator.

Does anyone have any idea how this might be fixed?

Thanks
Kate