[robocup-rescue-s] Rescue Simulation League Results - Atlanta 2007

From: Sarvapali Ramchurn <sdr_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 04:59:55 +0100

Dear all,

Sorry for the late post for this but I assume the early updates we sent
round already showed that MRL was well ahead and was going to be the
clear winner of the Agent simulation competition.

The results are posted on the wiki as usual.
(http://www.robocuprescue.org/wiki/index.php?title=Agent2007results)

The winner of the Infrastructure Competition was AladdinRescue for their
work on the ECSKernel agent research testbed.

We'll soon be putting pictures of the winners online.

More importantly, by the end of this week, i'll be sending round
summaries of the very fruitful discussion session we had today.

Thanks to all of you who contributed to the competition in one way or
another and congratulations to the winners! In particular, I'm sure
you'll all join me in specially thanking Cameron Skinner who handled all
uploads/running of agents so efficiently! This year's event is probably
Cameron's last Robocup!

We are hoping newcomers will be inspired to join in the simulator
development and organisation of the competitions. More details will
follow soon.

Thanks again,

Gopal