Re: [robocup-rescue-s] 2007 Competition Comments (until now)

From: hossein mortazavi <hosein.mortazavi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 01:37:13 +0430

Hi everyone

I think that using different maps is not too bad after all as the propose of
RCRSS is not simulating earthquakes situation in only Kobe City. I think
teams should have more flexible and dynamic codes as we are not about to
always stay on 4 maps.
I'm not saying that the Random maps are perfect but saying we shouldn't use
them because the system has enough Randomness isn't right in my point of
view, using only 4 maps would make the games so boring and without
competitiveness .

Good Luck everyone