[robocup-rescue-s] Starter questions

From: Adolfo Bravo Ferreira <adolfo.ferreira_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 02:21:13 +0300

Hi folks,Is there any basic API like ADK in the internet ? Because the last version of ADK is 0.4 and it is old. As the communication changed in v0.50 I need to update the library with some changes described in manual of v0.50. Is there any ADK updated version ? I need a basic API in C++. Im modeling my source right now using UML and I will start integration between basic API and my classes.I would like to know. When the first 3 cicles begins can I get all the node of the map? For example:1-----2| |3-----4I want the node information of the 1, 2, 3 and 4 points. Got it ? Can I do that ? Thanks all,Best regards,Adolfo FerreiraSao Paulo @ Brasil (s. america)