[robocup-rescue-s] scores for day 1

From: Sarvapali Ramchurn <sdr_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 22:29:58 +0100

Dear all,

Up to now we have been posting the results of the games based on the new
scoring function i.e. where civilians that are still buried/damaged at
the end of the game (and are not saved) will die. This was not visible
to all teams because the viewer still uses the old scoring function.

However, we will update these scores using the previous scoring function
which all teams have been designed for. We will keep you posted as to
when the scores will be updated on the wiki.

Regards,

Gopal

--
Dr. Sarvapali Ramchurn
Intelligence, Agents, Multimedia Group    t: +44 (0) 23 8059 3270