[robocup-rescue-s] roadmap and discussions for RobocupRescue

From: Sarvapali Ramchurn <sdr_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 19:29:26 +0100

Dear all,

In line with our efforts to move the competition and simulator
development forward, I would like to invite all of you to submit a short
paper describing:

- feature requests/fresh new ideas for the simulator development (what
we should develop next)
- Proposals for the running of competitions and community building (e.g.
volunteers to set up forums, websites).
- offers of help to code/debug new and old features.
- General comments on the running of the competition/organisation.
- what can you do for RobocupRescue?

This paper does not need to be formatted in any particular way and could
just be one of the emails you sent previously. Preferably, it should be
a pdf which I can print. It should be properly be organised so that I
can identify important points to discuss.

Please send all your contributions to me and I'll make sure we discuss
those at Atlanta. We should also have a meeting with those attending to
discuss the roadmap for the future of RobocupRescue. A schedule for this
will be posted on the wiki.

The list of contributors will be put up online and the outcome of the
discussions at Atlanta will also be available online for everyone to
comment on.

We hope that the year ahead will see more engagement from the community
in developing the simulator and organising events!

Hope to see you at Atlanta.

Regards,

Gopal

--
Dr. Sarvapali Ramchurn
Intelligence, Agents, Multimedia Group    t: +44 (0) 23 8059 3270