Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Question ?

From: Cameron Skinner <cam_at_cs.auckland.ac.nz>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 20:44:49 +1200

Omid AmirGhiasvand wrote:
> First of all I have a question about message priority. I want to know
> is there any priority for receiving messages? e.g. Agent get
> first messages form channel 2 and second messages from channel 4 and
> next, get messages from channel 3
>
> like this:
> private byte channels [] = new byte[] {2,4,3};
> socket().akChannel(self().id,channels);
>
> In current package it did not work, the agent get messages just
> according to the order of sending the messages!

There is no priority with messages. They are sent in the same order they
are received.

> Overrun detected while decoding command from 10.10.10.1:33073
> <http://10.10.10.1:33073>:

This means the kernel received an invalid message from the agent.

> The error was encountered at index 20
> 0 00 00 00 84 132
> 4 00 00 00 6d 109
> 8 0e f5 b3 81 250983297
> 12 00 00 00 63 99
> 16 31 33 34 32 825439282
> 20 30 30 38 35 808466485
> 24 36 2c 31 33 908865843

This is a SAY message (id 84) of length 109 from agent 250983297. SAY is
no longer used - you need to update your agents and tell them not to use
SAY, or at least make sure they use the new format (see
librescue/agent_commands.cc for a reference implementation).

I hope that helps.

Regards,
Cameron.