Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Server-0.50.0 bug-fix patch

From: Sarvapali Ramchurn <sdr_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 22:22:26 +0100

Dear Ahmad,

Indeed, we have decided to rely on a well tested version of the simulator
rather than going for a freshly debugged version (we believed it was
possible but too risky).

But, please do post your corrections and patches so that we can use it for
further development. It also needs testing by the community to ensure we
have a stable package. Rest assured your efforts won't be lost!

Thanks for your dedication!

Gopal

  _____