[robocup-rescue-s] Impotant: Infrastructure competition 2007

From: Sarvapali Ramchurn <sdr_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 12:19:37 +0100

Dear Robocuppers,

Teams that intend to submit an entry to the infrastructure competition
need to send me their Team description paper by the 20th of June. Your
team description paper should contain a clear description of your
implementation and a link to an online version (where more details or a
demo can be given).

Note: Remember that participants to the Infrastructure Competition are
automatically entered into the Challenge award which will reward an
outstanding contribution to the RobocupRescue infrastructure. The award
is offered by the Aladdin project (see
http://www.robocuprescue.org/robocup2007/register.html for more details).

You will have to register as per instructions on
http://www.robocuprescue.org/wiki/index.php?title=RSL2007 . I'll advise
that you do so (and let me know) as soon as possible so we can have a
rough idea of how we are going to organise the presentations.

There may be teams that have registered only once as Agent simulation
participants and need to notify us of their participation to the
infrastructure competition.

Regards,

Gopal

--
Dr. Sarvapali Ramchurn
Intelligence, Agents, Multimedia Group    t: +44 (0) 23 8059 3270