Re: [robocup-rescue-s] The property of Building - PROPERTY_BUILDING_IMPORTANCE

From: Cameron Skinner <cam@cs.auckland.ac.nz>
Date: Tue 10 Apr 2007 - 03:57:03 GMT

> Since I try to modify the viewer code for some special usages, I found
> that a new builing property(PROPERTY_BUILDING_IMPORTANCE) is in.
> Howerver there is not any information about it via the release note.

The building importance is an adjustment to the score. When calculating
the score a building's floor area is now multiplied by its importance.
In this way particular buildings can be marked as being more important
than others.

This feature may or may not be used in the 2007 competition. I don't
think a decision has been made yet.

Cheers,
Cameron.