[robocup-rescue-s] qualification material

From: Sarvapali Ramchurn <sdr@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Thu 01 Mar 2007 - 11:56:55 GMT

Dear all,

As you may all know, yesterday was the deadline to send in the
qualification material for the Robocup Rescue Agent Simulation league
2007. Some teams who have pre-registered have not submitted their
qualification material yet. In particular, those who we have no record
of are listed below:

Yowai
Unesp
Robolog
Persepolis
Furg-Rescue
Risikiu
Rura

Please send in your qualification material now or let us know if you are
having difficulties sending Alex or me the forms and logfiles asap!

Regards,

Gopal

--
Dr. Sarvapali Ramchurn
Intelligence, Agents, Multimedia Group    t: +44 (0) 23 8059 3270