[robocup-rescue-s] Movement of agents

From: Vaidyanathan R <vramany@cs.rmit.edu.au>
Date: Thu 22 Feb 2007 - 13:59:34 GMT

Hi,

I would like to know where exactly or which module of Roborescue
implements the movement of agents.
My understanding is that the agents give the kernel a route plan to the
destination. The kernel returns the position of the agents in the next
few time steps.
However, I am unable to figure out which module decides where the agent
should be in the next time step. i.e. I would like to know which module
computes the movement of the agents taking into consideration factors
like the speed of the agents, blockades etc.

Regards,
Vaidya