A Peanuts comic strip, copied from Snoopy's Guide to the Writer's Life.

From: Harmon <hrmy@wijnuitoostenrijk.nl>
Date: Fri 16 Feb 2007 - 09:42:54 GMT
apostolic
Introduction to Stock TradingOnce you've selected an investment you want to buy, how you buy it can have very real implications for your results.
If a gift inspires me to be more creative in the classroom, or actually provides me with a prop I can use in a future class, I'm overjoyed.
And when media scholars turn their nose up at TV I think they're missing a lot. Well, I am getting too philosophical, I am afraid Most tutors I meet at college are somewhat distant and indifferent people.
Students are encouraged to come early and read or freewrite for ten minutes.
and posing such an interesting question!
To Beat the Market - Analyze it as a Stock! I'll also often use second person plural to discuss topics, while making direct eye contact with student after student.
A student once got me a Xmas tree ornament that reminded her of a Leonard Trawick poem called "At the Flying School" that I taught in our class together.
What's not: The tick-tick-tick of the tenure clock; grading papers; salaries at the low end are indeed low.
CommentsI'm going to take issue with this.
Oh, there is such a thing ! My first reaction was "that's the attention span of someone who is being bored". I haven't talked with them about it yet, but it's been on the syllabus since day 1.

solder.gif