[robocup-rescue-s] Robocup 2007: Extended Deadlines for pre-registration

From: Sarvapali Ramchurn <sdr@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Fri 02 Feb 2007 - 11:53:51 GMT

Dear all,

Due to popular demand, we have extended the deadlines for
pre-registering for the Agent and Infrastructure competition at the
RoboCup Rescue World Championships (Atlanta) as follows:

1. Agent competition: 28th February - you will be required to submit
TDP/TPF/logfiles.
2. Infrastructure competition: June 2007 - you will be required to
submit a preliminary version of your TDP **as early as possible** as an
intent to participate so that we can directly update you about
registration and other details and ensure we have serious intents in.

Note that pre-registration does not mean your entry has been accepted to
compete in the finals. After the review process you will be notified and
will then be required to register with Robocup 2007 as a participant if
your entry has been accepted.

*****All the instructions can be found on the following page:
http://www.robocuprescue.org/robocup2007/register.html*****

Right now we have about 30 teams for the Agent competition and 9 teams
for the Infrastructure Competition. Entries have come from around 10
different countries!

Good luck,

Rescue Simulation TC & OC

--
Dr. Sarvapali Ramchurn
Intelligence, Agents, Multimedia Group    t: +44 (0) 23 8059 3270