Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Question about victims inside Buildings on fire.

From: Hossein Azizpour <azizpour@gmail.com>
Date: Mon 15 Jan 2007 - 15:55:31 GMT

Well, this is because of the fact that the range of sense is less than the
maximum distance fire brigades can extinguish from, (to be more precise, the
sense area is a circle with the radious of 10 meters, but maximum distance
of extindguishing is 30 meters), consiquently by 66% probabilty firebrigades
do not sense the fiery building which they are trying to put out.

As a suggestion, you may program your fire brigade agents in a way that they
try to position in the fiery building (Or the neighbors with the distance
less than or equal to 10 meters).

Regards,

--
Hossein Azizpour,