[robocup-rescue-s] About a format of a log file

From: Toda Kuniyoshi <kuni@phaser.elcom.nitech.ac.jp>
Date: Sat 23 Dec 2006 - 05:29:11 GMT

Dear all,

I want to analyze a log file (rescue.log) for the latest version of rescue simulator.
I read the source code and I think that the file included the following information.

_/_/_/
1. version information of the log file (RoboCup-Rescue Prototype Log 02)
2. information about the initial setting (from config.txt)
3. information about each step
 - a. command information
 - b. state (update) information
_/_/_/

What matters is the information about each step.
I want to create a "log analyzer" which retrieves the information and calculate many things,
(my interest is, such as, when and what actions or communications were done by agents.)
So, I would like someone to teach me about a format of information in log file.

Regards,

Kuni