Re: [robocup-rescue-s] 2006 Bremen Archives

From: Sarvapali Ramchurn <sdr@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Fri 14 Jul 2006 - 07:32:06 GMT

Hi everyone,

We are waiting for our url to become live (i.e. www.robocuprescue.org)
to put everything up. This should happen in the next few days.

We have the logfiles here in Southampton. We don't have the detailed
results (i think Nobuhiro posted them on a website a while ago) and the
source codes. We'll be happy to put these up as well.

We also have a wiki ready and soon i'll send an email about registering
for access to the wiki (as soon as the website goes live).

Gopal