[robocup-rescue-s] 2007_TC&OC members

From: Tomoichi Takahashi <ttaka@ccmfs.meijo-u.ac.jp>
Date: Tue 04 Jul 2006 - 03:10:17 GMT

RoboCup Rescue league participants,

Congratulations to everyone on a great 2006 RoboCup competition!
Thanks to all the participants and to the 2006 technical and organizing
committee for a great job of making sure everything ran smoothly,
games and fruitful discussions on future directions of RSL.
(I upload the Poster that was based on the discussion.
- RoadMap of Rescue simulation (presented at Bremen Messe).
http://sakura.meijo-u.ac.jp/ttakaHP/ )

As you know, RoboCup 2007 will be held at Atlanta, USA (July, days not
fixed).
At Bremen messe, the 2007 technical committee and organizing committee were
selected and approved. Committee members will start discuss the future
directions and change rules for the coming year.
Please watch for emails from them :)

The 2007 technical committee consists of:
2007 Exec.[3]
H. Levent Akin (Turkey)
Alexander Kleiner (Germany)
Stefano Carpin (Germany)

2007 TC:[7]
from exec.
H. Levent Akin (Turkey)
Stefano Carpin (Germany)
from -agent + infra. competition -
Mohammad Mehdi Sabourian (Iran)
Gopal Ramchurn (UK)
Yasovardhan Reddy (India)
from -virtual r. competition -
Stephen Balakirski (USA)
Alessandro Farinelli (Italy)

2007 OC:[3]
Cameron Skinner (New Zealand)
Arash Rahimi (Iran)
Nobuhiro Ito(Japan)

2007 LOC:[1]
Stephen Balakirski (USA)

PS.
In addition to these committees, there was a discussion on a maintenance
teams. I hope OC and exc members will discuss this matter.

Best Regards,

Tomoichi

--
Tomoichi Takahashi, Dr. Eng.
 Meijo University, Department of Information Sciences