[robocup-rescue-s] Certificates from RoboCup Bremen 2006

From: Alexander Kleiner <kleiner@informatik.uni-freiburg.de>
Date: Wed 28 Jun 2006 - 07:58:59 GMT

Hi!

I am sorry for that little confusion we had after RoboCup concerning the
team certificates.

1.
At the end it turned out that most of the certificates were printed out
wrong with the spelling "RoboCop" rather "RoboCup". Hence, the "Messe
Bremen" did a second edition, which unfortunately did not reach me in
time in order to distribute it among the teams. Please destroy the old
version, since this is not valid!

2.
Also there is a certificate for each team member, which won a prize,
telling the rank reached. So if you got the 3rd place in the agent
competition, each team member should get a certificate telling this
clearly. Also these certificates didn't reach me in time so I couldn't
hand them over to you. Sorry for that.

However, I talked about this with the Messe yesterday, and they said
that they posted already all the missing certificates to the teams.
Actually I am not sure whether this new certificates will include all
the changes you told me during RoboCup (e.g. missing team members etc.).
During RoboCup I informed the people from the Messe right in time about
all the changes you told me you would like to have. If these changes are
not included in the second edition, I fear we cannot change this
anymore. Thanks for your understanding.

If you are sure you should have received certificates and you didn't get
them within a month, please contact me and tell me all details, such as,
your address, team name and all team members.

Cheers,

Alex