[robocup-rescue-s] Re: Is there a problem with the temperatures in the log viewer?

From: <iv@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Thu 01 Jun 2006 - 07:17:30 GMT

Dear Cameron,

Yes that is correct; I did not notice that that file had been changed. I
also noticed that the gamma has been changed (from version 0.48x to the
0.49.x versions) to 0.2 now (from 1); I'm wondering if that is realistic,
because it makes preextinguishing a far less viable strategy that it was
last year.

Take care,
Ioannis.