[robocup-rescue-s] Is there a problem with the temperatures in the log viewer?

From: <iv@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed 31 May 2006 - 05:56:15 GMT

Dear all,

I was wondering if there is a problem with the temeperatures in the log
viewer (the one provided with rescuecore tools that allows one to offline
examine all the details of a previously played game uising the rescue.log
logfile) : the temperatures don't seem to be correct for the various
buildings, because I'm fairly certain that buildings don't catch fire at
approx. 33 C! Either the logging is not proper and/or the viewer, I would
think. Could somebody comment on this?

Sincerely yours,
Ioannis.

PS: The temperature update seems to work for us now properly in 0.49.7, but
it still is difficult to get too much info due to the difference in sensing
and extinguishing distances. As someone else suggested it would be helpful
to have the temperatures sensed at a slightly higher distance :)