Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Complaint: Reply from Technical Committee

From: <iv@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Thu 11 May 2006 - 01:49:23 GMT

Dear Cameron,

I would like to pose a couple of question on your email. I was not aware
that the temperature of the building will now be revealed to the agents.
This could help a lot the strategy of the fire brigades in a lot of ways.
Your announcement was as follows:

> 3) The next version (0.49.6) which is due to be released soon contains
> one additional building property: building temperature. This is a
> discretised value taken directly from the fire simulator. Teams are free
> to ignore this property if they wish.

I was wondering:
1) if the next version will be the one used in the competition this June in
Germany
2) if the exact temperature from the firesimulator will be announced (or at
least a rounded one - like the hit points of civilians are announced)

Thank you for taking the time to respond to these questions,
Ioannis.