Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Re: Please help, about civilian position.

From: hamed shahbazi <demahpilot@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri 07 Apr 2006 - 02:19:52 GMT

Dear Carla

 You can add these lines in the update method in java yab.agent.DisasterSpace there is a for loop :

    for (int i = 0; i < objs.length; i++) {
             RCRObject obj = get(objs[i].id);
 add these

             if (obj instanceof Humanoid) {
                 nearHumanoid.add(obj);
             }

 nearHumanoid are the Humans you can see each cycle
 you can get them with world.nearHumanoid.get(man.id)

 add this before the loop
 nearHumanoid.clear();

 cheers

Cameron Skinner <cam@cs.auckland.ac.nz> wrote: Carla Quintero wrote:
> Dear Cameron,
>
> I just am a beginning and I need to know, how one ambulance team can
> know the position of one civilian if he knows the id of the civilian?
>
> Please I think you can help me with this. I use YabAPI.
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Carla

Hi.

I don't know anything about YabAPI - I do not use it for my agents, and
I do not maintain the library.

Hopefully someone on the mailing list will be able to answer your question.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Cheers,
Cameron.

--