[robocup-rescue-s] TCP fail from kernel

From: Saeed Ansari <ansari_r_s@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun 02 Apr 2006 - 19:12:22 GMT

Hi all,
When we run our source we get this warning from kernel and after that simulation process is failed.
The warning is :
Warning: send via TCP to IP: A : Port 33620 failed: interrupted system call
  A is the IP of the system from which we run our source. Before we thought that this error is because of large process that the agents have. But at the time the CPU process is just 20% . And also none of our agents throw exception.
Does this error because of bad message sending to kernel or something else ?

  Regrads,
Saeed