Re: [Rcrss] [robocup-rescue-s] Subversion access

From: David Ojeda <rcrss@gia.usb.ve>
Date: Wed 22 Feb 2006 - 16:18:33 GMT

Hi Cameron,

I have found some problems on version 0.49 boot scripts. All scripts are
trying to run the simulator on "./../program/" but that directory does not
exist (simulators seem to reside on ./../programs/). Since this is a simple
mistake I fixed it. Is there a code modification/commit policy? Should I
commit this change or should I send you a diff file?

Thanks,
David Ojeda.

PS: I'm attaching the svn diff output.

--