[robocup-rescue-s] Re: Relation between buriedness and damage

From: Nasrin Mostafazadeh <nmostafazadeh@gmail.com>
Date: Tue 21 Feb 2006 - 12:46:42 GMT

Mr Saboorian,

 Today, two weeks later and even 2 months later it's better to answer: "yes,
 there is a relation between these two parameters, but maybe in the future
 they will alter this affects, so you need to use methods that are not only
 flexible with any misc but also more similar to the real world."

 If we claim that we can't force teams not to study simulators' source code,
 I believe that here ,as our league's mailing list , is the best place to
 lead newcomers to use other policies [ though documents are available !!! ]
 which finally are as accurate as the ways which are gained from reading
 source code of misc.

 Releasing any documentation of 'misc' simulator would be useful when there
 aren't various and even more accurate* *ways to estimate death time [I just
 declare this about misc simulator, may be not fire simulator or …]

 Regards,
 Nasrin Mostafazadeh