[robocup-rescue-s] can't run agent on rescur0.49alhpa

From: ½¯¸» <jiangfu0912@163.com>
Date: Tue 21 Feb 2006 - 02:05:25 GMT

hi:

I hava instilled rescue0.49alpha,it can run with sampleagent.sh.

But when i run my team, it doesn't work.
and i run with yabapi-1.00, it doesn't work too.

The follow is kernel.log of error:
0 6 1 11 1 7 1 noack=0
Waiting for 0 simulators and 0 viewers to acknowledge
Received unexpected GISConnectOK
0 6 1 11 1 7 1 noack=0
Waiting for 0 simulators and 0 viewers to acknowledge

So i want to know what is wrong with "Received unexpected GISConnectOK", and what can i do with it to run my team.

Best regard!

Fu jiang