Re: [robocup-rescue-s] [ANNOUNCE] Qualification Materials for RoboCup2006

From: Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian <saboorian@gmail.com>
Date: Tue 14 Feb 2006 - 15:21:05 GMT

Dear Mair,

As these 2 line say,

cd $DIR/../program/firesimulator/resq_firesimulator/
java -cp . Main -cstp $DIR/config.txt -stp default.stp -p 7000

the config.txt in "boot" folder will be used,
and then rules in default.stp will overwrite old ones in config.txt
Of course the config file in boot directory misses rules about FireSimulator.
So I think you can simply change default.stp instead of config.txt

have fun,
Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian
SBCe_Saviour