[robocup-rescue-s] Number of victims in the same position

From: Manoj K. Parik <its_manoj2003@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun 12 Feb 2006 - 03:14:17 GMT

Dear Carla,

This is the format of gisini.txt for RoboCup-Rescue simulations:

[MotionLessObject]
AmbulanceCenterNum, FireStationNum, PoliceOfficeNum, RefugeNum = <number
of buildings for each type>
AmbulanceCenterX, FireStationX, PoliceOfficeX, RefugeX = <values> where X
identifies the building for each type
<values> is composed by 5 fields:
0 -> object type (2 for AmbulanceCenter, 3 for FireStation, 4 for
PoliceOffice, 5 for Refuge)
1 -> position type (1 for building)
2 -> id_building
3 -> pos_x
4 -> pos_y

[MoveObject]
CivilianNum, AmbulanceTeamNum, FireBrigadeNum, PoliceForceNum = <number of
agents for each type>
CivilianX, AmbulanceTeamX, FireBrigadeX, PoliceForceX = <values> where X
identifies the agent for each type
<values> is composed by 9 fields:
0 -> object type (6 for Civilian, 7 for AmbulanceTeam, 8 for FireBrigade,
9 for PoliceForce)
1 -> position type: 0 | 1 | 2 {node | building | road)
2 -> id_node | id_building | id_start_node
3 -> pos_x
4 -> pos_y
5 -> -1 | -1 | id_end_node
6 -> 0 | 0 | pos_x_end_node
7 -> 0 | 0 | pos_y_end_node
8 -> 0 | 0 | distance from start_node

[FirePoint]
FirePointNum = <number of firepoints>
FirePointX = <values> where X identifies the firepoint
<values> is composed by 5 fields:
0 -> object type (10 for firepoint)
1 -> position type (1 for building)
2 -> id_building
3 -> pos_x
4 -> pos_y
Regards
Manoj

Dear Carla,

in Civilian0=6,1,331,231370,35376,-1,0,0,0

* 6 indicates type of this moving object (civilian in this ex.)
* 1 indicates type of it's position (0 for Node, 1 for Building & 2 for
Road)
* 331 is an internal ID about Node/Building/Road (so objects on one
position will have same numbers in this field)

I'm not sure about next fields, I just guess that 231370 and 35376 are
object's position coordinate.

have fun,
Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian
SBCe_Saviour