Re: [robocup-rescue-s] fedora 4 intel 64 bit

From: Utku Tatlędede <utkutatlidede@gmail.com>
Date: Wed 08 Feb 2006 - 08:40:46 GMT

Thanks Mohammad,
I was so concentrated on " checking host system type... Invalid
configuration `x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu': machine `x86_64-unknown' not
recognized " problem that this idea only came out when I start writing the
email. Although I cant test it until this night, I think I will solve my
problem with your help. But I would be very glad if some could help on the
first issue also.