[robocup-rescue-s] agent position when receiving KA_HEAR_SAY

From: Mattijs Ghijsen <mattijs@science.uva.nl>
Date: Mon 06 Feb 2006 - 13:54:44 GMT

Hi All,

I have a problem determining an agent's position at the time it receives
a KA_HEAR_SAY message. When I send an AK_MOVE to the simulator, the
simulator receives it and processes it and in the next cycle I receive
an KA_SENSE with my new position on the map. If I receive an KA_HEAR_SAY
after sending the AK_MOVE but before receiving the KA_SENSE, what would
be my position on the map be at the time of receiving the KA_HEAR_SAY?
Is it the old position from before sending the AK_MOVE, the new position
when the AK_MOVE has been fully processed, or could it also be one of
the positions along the route the agent has traveled?
I would really appreciate if someone could give me some insight in this
matter.

regards,

Mattijs Ghijsen

--