[robocup-rescue-s] Subscription European Open, Eindhoven The Netherlands.

From: Bart Dirkx <bart.dirkx@philips.com>
Date: Tue 31 Jan 2006 - 10:25:05 GMT

Dear All,

I hope you received the e-mail below since there have been some problems
with the mailing list. Nevertheless I would like to invite you for
participating in the RoboCup European Championships to be held in
Eindhoven, the Netherlands from April 5-9.

The due date for subscription was February 1st, but because of the
abovementioned issue it is extended to February 8th. Interesting to know
for teams close to Iran is that we intend to cooperate with the Iran Open,
having on-line games in a joint tournament.

On behalf of the organizing RoboLudens committee,

With best regards,

Bart Dirkx

Teams interested in participating in the 2006 competition in EINDHOVEN,
The Netherlands have to send an e-mail to info@roboludens.nl by FEBRUARY
1st having as subject:

*** Robocup-Rescue-S: <Team Name>

and contents:

Team name:
Nationality:
Team web site:
Team leader name:
Contact person e-mail:

Since this tournament can be seen as a practice tournament for the World
Championships and allowing new teams to have a start-up, we do not request
any qualification material.

On behalf of the organizing RoboLudens committee,

With best regards,

Bart Dirkx

----- Forwarded by Bart Dirkx/EHV/CFT/PHILIPS on 2006-01-18 18:00 -----

Bart Dirkx

2006-01-02 08:54
robocup-rescue-s@cc.gatech.edu
cc
Subject
[robocup-rescue-s] European Open

Classification
Unclassified

Dear All,

Let me start with wishing you all the best for 2006! Hopefully it will be
as impressive as last year.

As you know because of the World Championships in Bremen
(http:/www.robocup2006.org) there will be no 'German Open' this year. As
has been stated on the World Championships in Osaka Japan, there will be a
European Open from 5-9 April in stead, to be held in Eindhoven, The
Netherlands. Please note that this is the same period as the Iran Open (
http://www.iranopen2006.ir), with whom we have close contact. Moreover we
are trying to join forces in having the simulation leagues compete on-line
during this period. For the 'physical' leagues of course the
teams have to come over. You are more than welcome!

Please check out our website http://www.roboludens.nl . Please note that
this site is still under development.

On behalf of the organizing RoboLudens committee,

With best regards,

Bart Dirkx

Ir. H.C.A. (Bart) Dirkx
System Architect, Mechatronics Architecture & System Design, Philips
Applied Technologies

Prof. Holstlaan, Building HTC 7, Room 2.A.013
P.O. Box 80036, 5600 JW Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Tel. ++31(0)40-2748944, Fax ++31(0)40-2746355, Mobile ++31(0)6-12757622
E-mail: bart.dirkx@philips.com

The information contained in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s).
use, dissemination, or reproduction is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.