[robocup-rescue-s] ATDM workshop submissions

From: Sarvapali Ramchurn <sdr@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Tue 31 Jan 2006 - 12:57:31 GMT

Dear all,

Please send me your paper if you need to submit to this workshop. You
can check out the workshop's website at:
http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~sdr/atdm/

The AAMAS workshop programme can be found at:
http://www.fun.ac.jp/aamas2006/workshop.html

Regards,

Sarvapali D. Ramchurn

--
Dr. Sarvapali Ramchurn
Intelligence, Agents, Multimedia Group    t: +44 (0) 23 8059 3270