[robocup-rescue-s] yabapi compile

From: Kumar <bare_paper@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon 09 Jan 2006 - 07:41:19 GMT

Dear Friends,
  I am trying to get the output of position of fire brigade agents at every time step. for this i made changes in yabapi files. I am trying to print the output using System.out.prinln() from FireBrigadeAgent.java file. I am using Ver-0.44.
  After making changes, I "make" yabapi. and started simulation. But I am not getting any output except the normal details of all agents and thier id number (for example Policeagent(Id:---------). Is "make" comamnd sufficient to compile the yabapi. If yes then can anybody help me how can I print something using system.out.println()command inside java programs of Yabapi.I have added "import.java.io.*" at the begining but still i am not getting the output. Hope somebody will help me.
  thanking you
  kumar