[robocup-rescue-s] IranOpen2006

From: Asad Norouzi <assadn@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed 28 Dec 2005 - 20:29:42 GMT

Dear All,

This is the second announcement of the First Round Of RoboCup IranOpen Competitions being held in Tehran (7-9 April 2006) where we provide a chance for teams from around the world to compete with one another prior to German RoboCup06 competitions. Our temporary website is now available at http://www.iranopen2006.ir. Please feel free to contact me for any further information. BTW, we shall provide special services for teams coming from abroad (incl. considerable travel support, accomodation, etc). If you want to know more about these services please let me know.

Regards,
Asad Norouzi
IranOpen Organizing Committee
Electrical and Computer Engineering Department
Mechatronics Research Lab
Azad University of Qazvin
Barajin
Qazvin-Iran