[robocup-rescue-s] Urgent: Pictures from Osaka 2005

From: Alexander Kleiner <kleiner@informatik.uni-freiburg.de>
Date: Sat 08 Oct 2005 - 09:33:05 GMT

Hi Rescuers,

We urgently need some nice pictures from Osaka 2005 in order to present
our league. I would be very glad if you could send me some jpegs or gifs
that you have taken during the event (I remember a lot of people taking
pictures, I guess I am at least on 20 pictures to see:)). If the
pictures are good, they might be published in the AI magazine.

It would be great if the pictures contain something like:

- Many people watching a run
- Team pictures
- Pictures during a presentation
- Teams at work

Thank you very much,

Alex

P.S. Please send me the pictures till next Monday