Re: [robocup-rescue-s] related to sampleagent.sh

From: Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian (saboorian@gmail.com)
Date: Tue 16 Aug 2005 - 06:07:31 GMT

Dear Hamid and Umut,
to solve the problem of termination after first "No more agent" message
you can change line
  static final String REASON_OF_KA_CONNECT_ERROR = "no more agent";
 in file ProtocolConstants.java (place under "io" folder) to this one

static final String REASON_OF_KA_CONNECT_ERROR = "no more agent\u0000";
 have fun,
Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian
member of SBCe_Saviour