Re: [robocup-rescue-s] rescue package question

From: Hamid Hamraz (hamid_hamraz@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon 15 Aug 2005 - 19:14:01 GMT

Dear Umut,

I had the same problem. I think you have just copied the compiled version somewhere else.
There are some shortcuts to the itk folder. For fixing the problem now, just trace all the six
folders in civilian package and delete all the itk folders except the main one which is
.../program/civilian/itk. After that, create a shortcut instead of all deleted folders to the main
one.
Note that there is also one itk in the main itk, to which you should do the same.
You can also compile a new version of simulator.

Cheers,
Hamid Hamraz.

SARGUT Umut <umutsargut@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear rescuers,

I have a question about the package itself.
When I compile the package, the itk folder is repeated
many times (inside itself), and the total space the
package occupies exceeds 400 MB. Is there a specific
reason for this structure? I thought it would be due
to some error in my compilation.

Thanks,

Umut