Re: [robocup-rescue-s] simulator is running

From: Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian (saboorian@gmail.com)
Date: Fri 12 Aug 2005 - 18:48:36 GMT

Dear Til
 About fire, when you managed to have simulator started, you can see those
annoying fires ;)
of course you can use source code of some participant teams from 2005
competitions
(like Bam and Caspian) to see how does the whole simulation work!
 free agents = 0, 10, 1, 5, 1, 10, 1 no ack=1
ps: the above line says, there are still places for 10 firebrigades, 1
firestation, 5 ambulance teams, 1 ambulance center, 10 police forces and 1
police office to connect to kernel! that "no ack=1" indicates that an agent
(civilian, ...) or simulator is expected to send an Acknowledge packet.
 have fun,
Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian
member of SBCe_Saviour