Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Re: robocup-rescue-s Digest, Vol 9, Issue 1

From: SARGUT Umut (umutsargut@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed 10 Aug 2005 - 16:04:30 GMT

Dear Til,

I had the same problem myself, so I think I know what
you can do.
sampleagent uses yab api, and it seems that you don't
have that in your program directory. If you put yabapi
package into the program directory, your problem
should be fixed.
On the other hand, when you run all.sh, the windows
should not be closing. I added
SHELL=/bin/sh
into all.sh file, and that problem is also fixed.

Currently I am on the same track, but when I start
sampleagent.sh, nothing happens. Perhaps I may be
doing something wrong. I am still working on that.

I hope this helps for now,

Regards,

Umut