Important Investors Information

From: Gertrude Funk (snsvnlbi@donaded.iol.ie)
Date: Mon 01 Aug 2005 - 08:24:05 GMT

Modern Technology Corp (MOTG)
A technology development & acquisition company Reports:

Breaking News!!
$1.5 Million Increase in Quarterly Revenue Over Same Period
Last Year with $7.1 Million in Current Assets.

Further growth in revenues and planned acquisitions from the
Electronics sector are expected to generate in excess of
$25 Million in 2005.This revenue estimate does not include
revenues from other planned sector acquisitions throughout 2005,
expected to be between $50 million and $75 million.

PUBLICLY TRADED : MOTG

Last Trade : $.08
Issued : 17M Shares
Float : 3.2M Shares

Will it Continue to climb?
Watch This One Monday as We Know Many of You Love Growth.

RECENT HIGHLIGHTS:

-July 14, 2005
 MOTG Announces that it's subsidiary Reliant Distributing Added
 Metra Electronics product line, with projected Revenues of over
 $2,000,000 for 2006. The Metra Electronics product lines are the
 industry leaders in installation kits and wiring harnesses.

-July 12, 2005
 MOTG Portfolio Expands with the Addition of IDEX USA's Plasma & LCD
 Technology Distribution

-July 11, 2005
 MOTG Acquires H-NET Software and Technology Assets

-July 6, 2005
 MOTG's Subsidiary Sound City addS the Pioneer Car Audio Product
 lineup to its ever-growing line of products and technologies.

-June 9, 2005
 MOTG and UTEK form Technology Transfer Alliance.
 MOTG to acquire IHE with 2005 $1MM in revenue & projected $3M
 in 2006 revenue.

-Jan 24, 2005
 MOTG receives $3.5MM Financing, Sound City acquisition completed.

-June 30, 2004
 MOTG revenues exceed $10,000,000.

Conclusion:

Great Earning Potential by this diversified technology development
and acquisition company.
Please Watch this One Trade Monday! Go MOTG.

ABOUT MODERN TECHNOLOGY CORP.(MOTG):

Founded in 1982, Modern Technology Corp. is a diversified technology
development and acquisition company, building revenues by strategic
acquisition and commercialization of nascent commercial technology
and by the acquisition of synergistic operating companies.
MOTG commercializes technology and provides to its subsidiaries
new product lines, operations infrastructure, and significant
intellectual capital. The company's mission is to consistently
build shareholder value through accretive acquisitions of emerging
technology or acquiring operating companies capable of benefiting
from technology infrastructure enhancements or new product lines.

INVESTORS CONSIDERATIONS:

-Appreciation of stock through increased revenue of portfolio companies.

-Cash or stock dividends resulting from income by portfolio companies.

-The total return from both capital appreciation and dividend yield.

-Opportunity to participate in the growth of privately owned companies.

-Potential for growth across multiple industry & Hi-tech sectors.

Nothing in this e-mail should be considered personalized investment
advice. Although our employees may answer your general customer
service questions, they are not licensed under securities laws to
address your particular investment situation. No communication by our
employees to you should be deemed as personalized investment advice.

We expressly forbid our writers from having a financial interest in
any security recommended to our readers. All of our employees and
agents must wait 24 hours after on-line publication or 72 hours after
the mailing of printed-only publication prior to following an initial
recommendation. Any investments recommended in this letter should be
made only after consulting with your investment advisor and only after
reviewing the prospectus or financial statements of the company.

To cancel by mail or for any other subscription issues,
reply please to: daily_tip40@ yahoo.com

(c) 2005 Investment Newsletter All Rights Reserved