[robocup-rescue-s] Re: Help about communication process programming

From: Carla Quintero (c_quintero_rocas@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed 06 Jul 2005 - 14:24:06 GMT

Dear all,

Thanks for your response Arash and Mohammed!

Arash, I understand what you tell me. However, I guess, center agents dont
implement 'act()' method (?), Is it true?

What do you think?, I need know whether this is the last message fireStation
agent is receiving or not from fireBrigades. I Just am implementing 'hear'
method in My FireStation agent.

Thanks a lot,

Carla.