[robocup-rescue-s] Help about communication process programming

From: Carla Quintero (c_quintero_rocas@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed 06 Jul 2005 - 04:24:07 GMT

Dear all,

I am sending messages from the fireBrigade agents to the fireStation each
cycle. I Just am sending 1 message for each fireBrigade each cycle to
fireStation. My question is: For example, If I have 10 fireBrigades and 1
fire Station, and it is cycle 60 of simulation, Is it possible firestation
knows if all the 10 fireBrigades have sent his message at cycle 60?. The
reason is that I want one method begins in fireStation agent just when it
has received all the messages from available fireBrigades in some cycle (It
could be less than 10 messages). I mean, in some cycle it is possible
fireStation does not receive some message from some fireBrigade. I'm not
sure that firestation will receive exactly 10 messages, firestation could
receive just 9 or 8 messages in some cycle for example.

I'm using Yabapi for programming agents.

Thanks a lot in advance.